Letter to Our Customers Regarding COVID-19
We wanted to let our customers know we are an essential business and will remain open to provide service to OUR customers!
Nuckols Plumbing & Gas, LLC is doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus. In order to ensure the safety and health of our team and our customers.
If you live in Richmond, Glen Allen, or any of the surrounding areas, contact Nuckols Plumbing & Gas, LLC today to schedule service (804) 214-2077.
WHY NUCKOLS PLUMBING & GAS?Complete & Professional Services From Start To Finish
We Treat Customers Like Family
We're Family Owned & Operated
We Always Do What is Right
100% Customer Satisfaction
We Pride Ourselves on Quality Work
we are taking the additional measures:
- We are screening our incoming calls with questions like: Have you or anyone in your home recently been sick with a respiratory illness or been in contact with anyone that was high-risk? Has anyone in your home tested positive or awaiting results for Covid-19? Has anyone in your home recently traveled?
- Any team member who is not feeling well or has a sick family member has been instructed to remain home.
- All team members have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Our trucks have been outfitted with masks, wipes, hand sanitizer, shoe covers and latex gloves to supplement hand washing.
- We are wiping down our equipment, tools and work areas after every job.
We are following protocols outlined by the CDC. You can learn more about what those are here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html.
We continue to monitor the situation and will incorporate additional recommendations as they become available.
“What more could one ask for!”