Richmond Preventative Maintenance
Plumbing Service for Glen Allen & Surrounding Areas
The best way to fix a plumbing issue is to prevent it from occurring. Nuckols Plumbing & Gas has the expertise required to examine your equipment for issues. If we find a problem, we will perform the steps needed to help prevent a disaster in your home or business. Our preventative maintenance is designed to find problems, examine safety, and fix any problems that may be increasing your utility bills or putting your home at risk.
What preventative maintenance will help:
- Prevent water heater failure
- Find weak pipes and prevent catastrophic leaks
- Locate pipes that are already leaking
- Fix failing faucets and fixtures before they break
Nuckols Plumbing Yearly PLUMBING Inspection/Maintenance Plans
Having routine maintenance can end up saving you a significant amount of money. When plumbers catch problems earlyand fix them right away, you reduce the risk of being hit with expensive repairs that could have been prevented. All Plans require a site visit for final pricing.
Level I. $189 Per Year- Homes with ages 20 years or less. MAXIMUM 2.5 Baths
Level II. $289 Per Year- Homes with ages 21 years or greater.MAXIMUM2.5 Baths
Above Plans include One Yearly VISUAL INSPECTION of the following:
- ONE Water Heater Inspection. We will ONLY flush Water Heaters that are 5 Years of age or less.
- Home Inspection for Water Leaks.
- Garbage Disposal if applicable.
- Toilet. Includes minor adjustment of water level and flushing mechanism.
- Washing Machine hoses.
- Tagging of all Main water shut-Off valves.
- Drain Line.
Available Upon Request
- VIP Plan- Includes Cost of a Level I or II Plan PLUS ANY selected add-ons below.
- Add-Ons: Charges below are in addition to above Plan Costs. (*Requires Site Visit for accurate plan pricing*)
- Water Purification System Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
- Disassemble and Clean Faucet Aerator
- Clean Shower Drain Trap-
- Yearly Gas Log Service to include cleaning Logs, Checking Pilot and Re-Bedding
- Battery changeout for Fire Log Remote
- Battery Changeout for Flood Stop
- Additional Bathrooms
- Additional Tank Water Heater Inspections
- Backflow Certification-
- Plan Benefit: 10% Discount on Total Repairs
Nuckols Plumbing & Gas is always focused on delivering an excellent customer experience. Our commitment to clients ensures that we never do work that is not needed and will always charge a fair price when we find repairs that need to be done. Our goal is to become the plumbing and gas company that you trust.
Have questions about preventative maintenance? Rely on our 30 years of experience to help you. Call our Richmond gas and plumbing experts at (804) 214-2077.