Career opportunities in Richmond
Work for A New Leader at Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a family-owned business that is proud about our ability to work closely together to deliver a customer experience unmatched in the Richmond area. We are a high-end plumbing company focusing on new additions and renovations with Richmond's A+ builders. Currently, the company has a fleet of 8 trucks, and we are looking to expand!
Benefits of Joining Our Plumbing Team
A happy employee makes for happier customers! To make certain our team members are doing their best and feeling their best, we offer a variety of competitive employment benefits*.
Employment benefits for most positions at Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling include:
- 100% healthcare coverage, including medical, vision, and dental
- $25,000 life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Your birthday is always a paid day off, unless you request otherwise
- Predictable 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday business hours
- Provided and stocked company truck
Contact us today at (804) 214-2077 to find out more about employment opportunities at Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
We are growing and need experts like you to help us meet our customer demands. Our list of open positions is subject to change as we need to fill more or less positions. If you have further questions about employment opportunities, please call (804) 214-2077.
Our current open positions are:
- Rough-In Plumber that is experienced in Residential work, groundwork, new construction, remodels and additions.
- Experienced Residential Service Plumber Mechanic with 5+ years experience, has extensive knowledge in installing & maintaining all plumbing systems. Must be customer-oriented, comfortable with iPad, and confident in front of high-end fixtures. Must also have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Experienced Fixture/Trim Plumber with experience in new construction, remodels, and additions. If you are looking for a company who really cares about you and your family, this is your answer!
- Requirements: 5+ years experience. Experience reading drawings, extensive knowledge of installing and maintaining all plumbing systems, safe working knowledge of all hand power tools, must be able to lift, carry, or pull objects weighing up to 50 lbs, and safely work from ladders for extended periods of time. Must pass background check and drug screening. Valid and clean Driver's License. Journeyman or Masters card preferred.
- Residential Gas Plumber Mechanic with experience in roughing in gas lines, strong ability to detect gas leaks, connecting appliances to gas lines and ability to utilize most all gas line materials including CSST, Black Steel and Copper.
If you would like to work at Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, you should:
- Prioritize customer experience
- Have an eye for detail and prioritize quality
- Have experience troubleshooting plumbing
- Be willing to take responsibility for any mistakes
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Enjoy working with people
Contact us today at (804) 214-2077 to find out more about employment opportunities at Nuckols Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, or fill out the application below to APPLY TODAY!